Commercial Air Duct Cleaning Toronto
Having dirty and polluted air ducts is a major health problem in the workplace. Circulating pollutants aggravate respiratory problems, such as Asthma and so; a clean HVAC system is required to protect the health, comfort and productivity of your workers. At Toronto Steam n’ Clean, we only use the most powerful HEPA-filtered vacuum to clean air ducts and vents. Our experienced staff ensure that all traces of dirt and dust are removed from your workplace.
If you are not fully satisfied with your service, neither are we! It’s rare we have an unsatisfied customer but if you aren’t happy with our Toronto Carpet Cleaning Service, simply let us know within 24 hours of a service and we will happily return and re-clean the area free of charge.
Free With Every Service
Analysis of HVAC system to determine best way to connect and clean
Technicians will connect truck-mounted HEPA grade vacuum directly to furnace supply and return lines
All Supply and Return Vents
Technicians will blow and agitate all supply and return vents that run from the furnace
Optional Paid Add-ons
Agitation and blowing of components in furnace including blower motor and if accessible a/c coil
Sanitizer and Deodorizer
We use a fogging machine that creates a mist which is great for applying a botanical solution. The treatment is an eco-friendly hospital-grade disinfectant that travels through your duct system, killing off harmful bacteria including mold. This allows us to sanitize your ventilation system effectively without endangering your health.
Our Air Duct Cleaning Process
1) Connect a truck-mounted HEPA vacuum to your supply line in your furnace room
2) Blow compressed air down all supply vents towards vacuum attachment in the furnace room
3) Use agitation tools like the snake and whips to remove hard settled dust in the supply line
4) Connect a truck-mounted HEPA vacuum to your return line in your furnace room
5) Blow compressed air down all supply vents towards vacuum attachment in the furnace room
6) Use agitation tools like the snake and whips to remove hard settled dust in the return line
7) Clean the furnace by the agitation of the blower motor and if accessible a/c coil (optional)
8) Sanitize and deodorize your HVAC system using only eco-friendly treatments (optional)
We understand each business is unique and operates differently, so we custom tailor commercial air duct cleaning programs to fit your specific needs. We can accommodate most requests and over the years have serviced nearly all types of commercial spaces. We service: